The Australian Government announced significant changes to vaping regulations in Australia including the retirement of the Personal Importation Scheme on the 1st March 2024. This means that you will no longer be able to order vaping products from us or any other overseas retailers.
However, you can continue to order our full range of vaping products with a current prescription until 11:59pm Tuesday, 27th February 2024. We recommend placing orders early due to high demand and limited stock levels.
We are working on a solution that could make a limited range of our products available through Australian pharmacies. We will keep you updated on any progress.
For the latest information about the new laws, please visit: Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information. We will be in touch as the date approaches or in the event of any regulatory changes / updates.
How to order:
Step 1: Get a prescription from an Australian Doctor authorised to prescribe nicotine.
Talk to your GP or we recommend QuitClinics: https://www.quitclinics.com/
Step 2: Place your order online at www.vapemerchant.nz.
Your order must be within your prescription limits. When ordering online, please make sure your account name is your legal name and that it matches the name on the prescription.
Step 3: Choose your shipping method at checkout.
DHL Express shipping (1-3 working days excluding rural) – email a copy of your valid nicotine prescription to email@example.com. We are required to submit your prescription to DHL when sending your order.
Standard shipping (5-7 working days excluding rural). You will need a valid nicotine prescription to order.
By placing an order online with us, you confirm:
• You are aged 18 years or older.
• You have a valid prescription from a registered medical practitioner for nicotine vaping products.
• Your order is for personal use only and is not for commercial purposes or resale or is being purchased for anyone under the age of 18 years.
• You comply with permitted quantity limits for orders of vaping products as prescribed under Australian law and otherwise in accordance with my nicotine prescription.
• You accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with personal importation and use of the goods subject of this order.
• You will comply with all relevant laws and regulations governing vaping products in Australia.
• You have provided accurate and truthful information for the purposes of this declaration.
• You acknowledge that providing misleading information may result in legal consequences and penalties.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Vape Merchant from any claims, damages and or liabilities arising from or in connection with my personal importation and or use of any vaping products in Australia.
Australian vaping laws vary depending on which State or Territory you are in. It is your responsibility to check before purchasing. From 1 October 2021, it is an offence to import nicotine vaping products into Australia without a valid prescription. Fines are significant for any breaches of the law. While best efforts have been made to ensure this and all our communications about the new laws is accurate at the time it is given, we encourage all our Australian customers to seek their own independent advice to ensure it is accurate and appropriate according to the circumstances. By continuing to purchase nicotine products with us, Australian customers agree that they do so at their own risk.
If you have any questions or require any assistance our friendly Customer Service team is available to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.